Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Influencing The Atmosphere

Influencing The Atmosphere

Thoughts are very powerful.

It is thought power that creates the atmosphere in my home or office.
The atmosphere may or may not be positive depending on the thoughts of those present at home or in the office.
If I can control my mind and develop its positive power,
I can influence rather than be influenced by the atmosphere around me.
My dependence on others and physical things will decrease. I will gain satisfaction, and within that satisfaction there will be great strength. Then nothing will be experienced as difficult.
The question of wanting to drop out (leave) of the system or escape does not arise because, although I remain within society, in my thoughts I am beyond its influence.


Anything that we do in life will have a consequence.

If you do the right thing, you will have the right effect and if you do the wrong thing, you must bear the consequences of that activity.
This law is inviolable. Nobody can change it.

Remember you have control and mastery only over the cause.

Once the cause is laid, you do not have control over the effect.
The cause produces the effect.
Therefore, analyze and understand the cause of your suffering.
Exercise your influence and control over the cause.
Influence the cause and the effect is bound to change. That is the law.



Gopal Nair
For FREE Membership registration, click here http://mfgglobal.org/membership.php)

No comments:

Post a Comment